FREE Initial Consultation

50+ Years Experience

Confidentiality Assured

FREE Claim Appraisal

Enter your details and our lawyers will conduct a complimentary claim review and contact you with the outcome.

    What counts as a personal injury? What can my lawyers claim for me?

    A personal injury is an injury suffered by a person to his or her body, mind and emotions. It is usually due to someone else’s negligence or carelessness.  This can include wrongful death or situations where the injuries prove fatal.

    Damages claimed are usually Special or General Damages.  Special damages are easily measurable such as medical expenses and loss of earnings. General damages are more intricate to quantify and can include pain and suffering, loss of amenities of life and the loss of enjoyment of life.

    Call us now on 08 9371 5060

    No win no fee lawyers. Get your obligation-free first consultation.

    At A & E Legal, our lawyers can help you claim the maximum compensation you are entitled to

    We understand that being injured can be overwhelming and cause you unnecessary stress. We aim to relieve you of the complexities of the law, allowing you to recuperate physically and mentally.

    With our combined 50+ years of experience in personal injury law and compensation claims, we know exactly how to ensure that you receive the maximum compensation you deserve and are entitled to. Taking care of your claim from start to finish, our approach is empathetic and uncomplicated.

    Personal injuries can be debilitating, and if you are home or wheelchair bound, our lawyers will travel to your location for your convenience.

    Learn more about us

    How are we different?

    Call Now Button